Ever since I became vegan, I’ve spent more time making and eating food. It’s not that I’ve been eating more food (I’ve actually decreased the number of snacks and desserts I eat by substituting them for larger meals); I’ve just been more thoughtful about what […]
Lately, this concept has been popping up what feels like everywhere, so I’ve begun to implement it into my life; I’m hooked on Single-Minded Devotion. I’ve been minimizing even more from my life lately, so this definition of “minimalism” from Jonathan Becker’s More With Less truly […]
Today, I’ll be sharing my go-to lunch recipe with you that I successfully concocted all by myself and have become obsessed with it. It’s easy to make in less than five minutes and is incredibly satisfying without leading to lethargy.
- 2 pieces whole grain bread
- 2-3 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- .5-1 tbsp chia seeds
- .5-1 tbsp hemp seeds
- .25-.5 tbsp flaxseed meal
- 1 kale leaf
- 1/2 avocado
- toast two pieces of whole grain bread
- spread hummus on each piece of toast
- sprinkle seeds evenly on each piece of toast
- slice avocado into strips
- add avocado to one piece of toast and kale to another piece
- press two pieces together
It’s just that easy, and let me tell you, it’s absolutely delicious!
What’s your go-to vegan lunch recipe?